Moltke-Leth provides legal assistance and counsel in all aspects of individual and collective labour and employment law primarily to enterprises of all sizes, as well as to employees, including managers.
Moltke-Leth also provides counsel in all areas of personal data law, including in particular the HR field.
Our employment law specialists have extensive expertise in individual employment law, and provide counsel in connection with:
• employment contracts, including their negotiation and preparation
• changes in employment relationships, including counsel regarding and the negotiation and implementation of such changes
• terminations, notices and mass layoffs
• severance agreements, including their negotiation and preparation
• business transfers, including the legal status of employees
• restrictions on competition, including their preparation and relevant counsel
• HR policies, including the preparation and implementation of employee handbooks
• pregnancy and maternity leave rules, discrimination etc.
• holiday law
• other counsel for HR supervisors